The Grant Me Hope Thrift Store is hiring a cashier.
Applicants must be willing to work afternoons until close and Saturdays.
The Grant Me Hope Thrift Store:
- Helps support the mission of Grant Me Hope as we work to find forever homes for foster children, and provide housing and mentoring to those who’ve aged-out of foster care without being adopted.
- Is a clothes closet for area foster families that need clothes, shoes and other items for their children to feel at home, safe and cared for.
- Provides valuable work experience for aged-out foster children who are working to make a successful transition into adulthood.
Donations We Can Accept:
Clean and gently used clothing, shoes, accessories, toys, furniture, home décor, kitchen essentials, dishes, pots & pans, small appliances, bedding, throw pillows, and pet essentials.
- Please bring all donations inside.
- Donations are accepted during store hours only.
- Please do not leave any donations outside after hours.
Donations We Cannot Accept:
- Car Seats (we cannot sell these)
- Stained or ripped furniture
- Large Appliances
- Used mattresses
- Bed pillows
- Computers, monitors, printers or other outdated technology
- Exercise equipment
- Tube televisions
- Gas-powered lawn equipment
You never know what you’ll find at our store!
The response to the “Kitty” sweater was wonderfully overwhelming! Thank you to everyone who visited the store. We are grateful for all our new followers and supporters! We appreciate the love and support! See the original post here
To Volunteer: Email Store Manager, Ashleigh O’Donnell at Ashleigh@gmhstore.org
Sign-up for the Grant Me Hope email newsletter: Email email@example.com with “Add Me” in the subject line, and we’ll handle the rest!
Learn more about Grant Me Hope HERE