“Resale Benefitting Foster Youth Nationwide”
Volunteers ~ sign up here!
Location: 5800 Balsam Drive, Hudsonville, MI 49426
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Grant Me Hope team hopes the store’s success will be three-fold:
- The store will help fund the production of videos in other states. This is necessary in order to expand and a make real difference in the number of children waiting for forever homes.
- It will be a clothes closet for area foster families hosting children who need clothes, shoes and other items for those children to feel at home, safe and cared for.
- The store will provide work experience for aged out foster children who may need it.
DONATIONS: Whether clothing, shoes, accessories, toys, furniture or any kind of household item or decoration, Grant Me Hope will take it. Please drop your donation at the store during open hours. Please do not leave donations after hours. Donations must be brought into the building upon drop off. Please do not leave donations out in the elements. Thank you for understanding.
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT:
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding. We simply do not have the room for such large items or the capacity to test or recycle older electronics. Thank you.
- Car Seats (we cannot sell these)
- Stained or ripped furniture
- Large Appliances
- Used mattresses
- Bed pillows
- Computers, monitors, printers or other outdated technology
- Exercise equipment
- Tube televisions
- Gas-powered lawn equipment
VOLUNTEERS: We will need a multitude of volunteers for any number of reasons. Once the remodel of the building is done, volunteers will be needed for the sorting of clothing and other donated goods. Email Thrift Store Manager Amy Morren at amy@GMHStore.org, to volunteer or simply SIGN UP HERE for days and times that work best for you!
Stay up date on this endeavor: Sign up for the Grant Me Hope email newsletter: Email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email you want to receive the newsletter at. Put “ADD ME!” in the subject line and that’s it! We’ll do the rest!
Or, find us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram and subscribe, like, share, and retweet our children’s videos to help find them a home! You never know. You may know someone considering adoption! Help us create more moments like this!