What is Celebrating Hope?
This annual event, set for April 18, 2024, is designed to raise support for and awareness of:
- Foster children who HOPE for a forever home
- Foster youth who have aged-out of the system without being adopted
Grant Me Hope produces professional, personalized videos, and shares them on social media and television networks in an effort to help foster children find adoptive families. We also have 3 homes in West Michigan that will provide stable housing, mentoring, Christian discipleship, and life-skills training to foster youth who have aged-out of the system without being adopted, and are facing homelessness. Our annual Celebrating Hope event helps fund these efforts.
This amazing evening includes:
- Hors d’oeuvres, an amazing dinner, cash bar and more!
- An expansive silent auction
- A live auction with large gifts, experiences, and get-a-ways
- 50/50 raffle and other fun competitive games designed so that both foster children and YOU could win!
How you can support this important event:
- Attend and participate
- Host a table and invite your friends
- Donate an auction item
- Become an event sponsor
Contact Netty Manwell at Annette@grantmehope.org or call (269) 620-1017 for details.
Don’t miss our 2024 Celebrating Hope auction!
Email us your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invite! You can also email “Add Me” to that same address to be added to our email list.