Make us a part of your company’s corporate citizenship plan!
We regularly partner with area businesses, large and small, and provide pathways for their people to engage in charitable and philanthropic initiatives that have a direct, positive, and tangible impact within their community. Whether you’re part of a large manufacturer, an engineering firm, a bank, or a small family owned business, we would love the opportunity to talk with you and your team about how Grant Me Hope could partner with you to make a real difference in the lives of foster children, and the homeless former foster youth in your community!
How corporate citizenship benefits your organization:
- Enhanced brand recognition
- A boost in customer base, loyalty and sales
- Increased morale and employee engagement
- Increased financial performance
- Your employees and the community will love you for it!
Here are some of the ways we partner with area businesses:
- Community work-days at our 3 West MI homes that will house foster youth who’ve aged-out of the system with nowhere to go
- Casual Friday Fundraisers
- Departmental fundraising competition via our Amazon Wishlist
- Invite our Founder, Helen Zeerip to speak at your next luncheon
- Thanksgiving and Christmas drives
- Fill a gaylord container with gently used items for our Thrift Store (clothing, housewares, movies, books, etc.)
- Volunteer at our Hudsonville Thrift Store
- Sponsor one of our highly attended fundraising events
- Mentoring opportunities
- Vocational training opportunities
- Host a cookout, pizza party, or pampering party for our residents
Contact Helen Zeerip (616) 836-7949 or email@example.com
Find us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram and subscribe, like, share, and retweet our children’s videos to help find them a forever home!